Infatuation- loving feelings towards a love object that are largely based upon fantasy and idealization (instead of experience). Often when partners get to know each other, infatuation diminishes.Romantic Love- An abiding love for a partner with whom you feel passion, attraction, caring and respect.Eros- a passionate love usually involving sexual feelings for a love interest.Companionate Love- feelings of warmth towards a friend with whom you love to spend timeUnconditional Love- A type of affection and caring that is so strong that you feel it consistently, regardless of what that other person doesConditional Love- A love that requires specific action or conditions in order to be maintained. For example, at its extreme, a parent who gives very conditional love would only love his child when he gets straight A’s, becomes a surgeon and has two children. The love is based on outside conditions and when they do not occur, the love is withdrawn.Puppy Love- A childish, innocent temporary crush on someone that you don’t know well.
1. All you have to do to be an interesting person is be a good listener.
2. If someone at a call center puts you on hold and you don’t hear music, they only put the phone on mute and they can hear everything you say.
3. If you ever get stuffed in a trunk, disconnect the backlight wires. When a cop pulls them over, kick the door so they know you are there.
4. If you see someone’s pet out in the freezing cold, you can anonymously call your humane society and they will take action.
5. If you feel a “weird vibe” when meeting someone, don’t disregard those thoughts. It’s your subconscious picking up on clues about them.